How I have become interested in the paranormal.

I have always been intrigued in paranormal phenomena. I grew up in a house where strange things were known to happen that couldn't be explained (hearing boot footsteps on the hardwood floor in the middle of the night, the backdoor--until my grandparents started locking it--would open and shut every morning at 4am) I'm pretty sure every member of my family have their own stories of that house! We don't have anything recorded or on video of anything out of the ordinary but we do have our experiences and that is real enough for me to conclude that something is going on somewhere!


In my apartment I was rocking my daughter back to sleep one night and she was only old enough to wave if something waved at her first. Well, she lifted her head looked towards the door and waved! We were the only people in the apartment, so needless to say, she slept with me!

Whether you believe in ghosts or not I think there will always be something intriguing about the idea of them.

Friday, November 9, 2012



My friend Brien and a group of his friends went one night to the old Jefferson Davis Hospital in Houston back in 2000.

The building had been abandoned for many years and was built over a cemetery and is said to be haunted.

They walked around and took a bunch of polaroid pictures and came up with nothing out of the ordinary, until this one. This one has an extra "person" in it, there is someone that looks like they are going up a ladder. My first reaction to seeing the picture was that it was obviously some sort of layover from the picture before or after it, but then I remember, it was a polaroid, so that wouldn't be possible!

Recently I read that this building has been renovated to possibly become lofts, I would not want to live anywhere near it!


I don't think there is one way to capture a ghost, quite frankly it's best to catch them "off guard" as in this picture for instance, if there was one way to do it I think there would be a lot more "evidence" then where would the mystery be? 

When hunting for ghosts I think it would be best to use a camera that you can be sure would not have any overlapping images from previous pictures therefore a polaroid would probably be best.



When taking pictures often images can become blurry and seem to produce a "ghostly" image such as these from the USS Lexington.

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=1619





No comments:

Post a Comment